click here to find out what’s in this section
Why choose Novel Wines for your business or venue
Novel Wines is an online award-winning wine merchant offering clients a bespoke and unique curated wine offering with a growing and delighted clientele. They offer businesses and venues a wine curation service delivering unique, delicious and on budget wines and wine lists.
Here are some good reasons why you should let the expert team at Novel Wines take this task off your bust hands:
1. Take the leg work out of choosing a wine flight. Novel are well honed at developing wine lists for all types of occasions, businesses and individuals, providing ideas where you don’t have them or the contacts to source something special when required.
2. Impress your clients with a luxury tasting event that is sure to impress without needing to gen up yourself, leaving time to build relationships in a relaxed and informal way.
3. Don’t be the same as everyone else! Novel Wines want to showcase ‘incredible wines that no one has heard of before’. Why not offer your customers something different, and something special too.
4. Buy British, as well wines from Hungary, Japan, Croatia and Thailand, amongst others, Novel Wines have British wines they are keen to showcase too. High quality wines from unexpected places.
5. Get a bespoke and hands-on service from the team. The Novel Wines team is as handpicked as the wines themselves meaning you get great tailored service for your event and for your business.
6. They deliver! Get your wine delivered to your door, or your venue when it suits you which is another job to tick off your list.
7. They are sustainable and ethical, keeping their carbon footprint low and using fully recyclable packaging where possible. And they are committed to honest pricing for both the winemaker and the wine consumer.
“You don’t need to be a wine specialist to taste something fantastic and unusual; all you need is a little curiosity and a desire to try something new. We’re ready to raise a glass of something different, how about you?”